Join us for Fiddle Fest 2019
Mark your calendars! The John Arcand Fiddle Fest will be celebrating 22 years August 8th to 10th!
The weekend includes:
- over 100 FREE workshops in fiddle, guitar, jigging and square dancing
- evening concerts on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- mainstage entertainment every afternoon
- Old Time dances on Friday and Saturday
- one of the largest fiddle contests in Canada
- a children’s activity area
- a Métis Cultural Camp with traditional workshops in finger weaving, beading, storytelling, dancing and more
- Free shuttle service to and from Saskatoon
All this is included in your one-time gate fee of $25/day or $60 for the weekend. Children 12 and under are FREE.
The John Arcand Fiddle Fest is a registered Non Profit Charitable Organization. To make a donation click the donate button below.
Tax receipts will be issued for all gifts of $20 or more.
Charity Registration #87209 0808 RR0001