Onsite Camping and RV Parking
- Free unserviced camping is available on site and is provided on a first come, first serve basis. We do not accept reservations or hold spots.
- Limited spaces for handicapped camping is located closer to the main stage. You must have a disability sticker.
- Porta-potties and washstands are centrally located in the camping area.
- There are no electrical hookups and no clean or greywater services. However, campers can request greywater service from the company attending to the Festival porta-potties. Pump outs are scheduled for 7:00 each morning. Please speak to them directly when on site and make your own arrangements.
- There are designated tenting sites in a treed area, however due to space constrictions and traffic flow, all vehicles must be left in the general parking lot and not beside tents.
- There are no showers or hot water on site. If you prefer hookups for electricity and water and/or shower amenities, there are RV parks and campgrounds relatively close by. Please visit Tourism Saskatoon and Tourism Saskatchewan to source area accommodations, RV parks, and campgrounds.
Nearby Hotel Accommodations
Our designated host hotel is the Heritage Inn, located in Saskatoon approximately 15 minutes away from the site. Book the JAFF rate by calling the hotel directly at 306-665-8121. Visit the Heritage Inn website for more information.
Free Shuttle Service
The John Arcand Fiddle Fest provides FREE shuttle service with pick up and drop off at four locations in Saskatoon. These include:
- The Heritage Inn
- The Mall at Lawson Heights
- Market Mall
- Confederation Mall
Shuttles depart from these locations and return from the site approximately every 30 minutes. A shuttle Schedule will be posted on this page before the festival begins.